We've come to expect to see some pretty interesting aircraft at this event, and this year doesn't disappoint. They will be featuring:
- Yankee Lady B-17 Flying Fortress available for passenger flights
- F/A-18 Hornet and F-5 Freedom Fighters
- Replica of Amelia Earhart’s L-10 Electra from the movie “Amelia”
- B-25 Mitchell, P-47 Thunderbolt, F-4U Corsair, C-54 Spirit of Freedom
- And of course, more classic, custom and exotic cars than you can shake a stick at.
This year's event is a "Salute to Veterans", and you will be able to meet WWII Vets, Tuskegee Airmen, and a member of the W.A.S.P. There will be a special 9/11 tribute as well.
Admission and other information can be found at: http://www.njahof.org/doc/ahof_ww11_press3.pdf